Here at Ysgol y Foel we use School Gateway for communications and for paying for lunches, school trips etc. We encourage all parents and guardians to use the app as it notifies you of messages from the school and keeps your balances.
How to activate your account
- Download the Android or iPhone app.
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number your school has on record. If you’re not sure if they have the right details, it’s best to check and update first.
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
- If you don’t have a smartphone or prefer to use a computer, you can set up your account using the web version of School Gateway.
- See a video guide here
- Once you have your PIN, go ahead and launch the School Gateway app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the email you have registered with your school and the PIN you received. If you didn’t get a PIN, it is likely because your school doesn’t have the right contact info. Get in touch with them to check.
- If both the email and PIN are entered correctly, hit ‘Login’ and you’re ready to start engaging with your school.
- You can also access School Gateway on the web